eEstonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eEstonia

The Official eEstonian Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+19
R.Sepp
Germancelticuban
Hamstera
IrishLuigi
Ardordo
Coryj101
Voronwe
baltikum
Jonathan Locke
AlexLawrence
Gates Schellinger
Mitsunari Ishida
Charles Martel
Killswitch
CptRixuu
arfn24
Derakor
Kennethernst
Zauzage
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zauzage

Zauzage

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:49 am

We must get to know each other better. That is why I have made this introduction thread. Start introducing yourselves.

I have played this game for 6 months now. I started in Sweden, as i live there IRL, since the russians were not nice in WWII...
Anyway, after about one month i became congress member for the biggest party, FBS. I have been a congressman ever since, except one month because of a bug.
I am a member in the Swedish government. I am former minister of Immigration in Sweden. Enough politics now.

In the end of December I bought a Q1 food company in Switzerland. It was called Monster Food. BBJ, remember? I sold it later on. Right now I run a company in Spain, but I do not own it. It is owned by Northern Corporation Group. NCG's stocks are valued 10 000 gold all together.

That was all for me.

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1210444
Kennethernst

Kennethernst

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:20 am

OKay, I'm on!

I've been playing this game for "more than a year", I don't know exactly.. What I've been doing in this game is trolling in Sweden. I'm kind of doing the same thing IRL since I'm doing "conscription" in Sweden or whatever they call it. So I wont be here 27/7 like u guys...

The reason I've moved from Sweden is our shitty politic situation, It's so fucking boring.

WOAAH Next.

Last edited by Kennethernst on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CUZ I CAN*T WRITE IN ENGLISH)
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Well I've been here for 8 months roughly, I started in Canada, then moved to Pakistan to try and start the first Lieration of China attempt. From there I moved back to Canada, and quickly became a successful and full fledged member of the Government on almost every level save the Judicial level.

I was Minister of Defence and Deputy Prime Minister there. I have plenty of experience.
Back to top Go down
arfn24

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Copy = pasted from article

I'm arfn24, I came from China, which before that I came from US. I hope to be in congress, this is my newspaper, and I need wellness quick.
That is a two sentence description of me.
Now I am here, in Estonia and I am looking to do something.
Also, I'm poor. I wasted all my 5 gold on a newspaper and 2 moving tickets .
I will be here until there is no possibility of any impact to this nation by me.
I am here for a nice career as a politician (see hope)

This is my introduction to you, eEstonia.
-arfn24
Back to top Go down
CptRixuu

CptRixuu

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Tegelikult tahas rohkem eesti keelt rääkida, aga kuna meil nii palju välismaalasi on, siis jätkan minagi sama rada:

Hi, my eRep name is CptRixuu, been here for more than 2 months. I come from eUSA and orginally from Estonia. I've done nothing special so thats why i'm looking for my chance now as i can live in a country where i live irl.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Greetings Smile. I'm Killswitch. I've been in eRepublik for almost half a year. I also had an account way back in Beta, but it died. I've lived my whole eLife in eCanada, waiting for the day Estonia would arrive. I've served for congress 3 terms. I also have been a journalist, a general manager, and a party leader. I wish to develope Estonia to the best it can be. With my friend Codey, I made these forums, the IRC, the Bank of Estonia, and more. I hope you all will elect me as the first president of Estonia. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Charles Martel

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello. I live in Illinois, USA in real life. I joined erepublik in mid-december. My entire career consists of joining the National Guard, owning an oil company that never sells its oil, writing articles in a newspaper, of which only the first was very successful (#2 rated in the US), and losing the PP elections of the imperialist party by 1 vote. I hope to start a career in politics in eEstonia.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari Ishida

Mitsunari Ishida

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello, I am Mitsunari. I have been around for about a few months now. I am still learning new things as I go along in the game and have made many allies, Including Code-Y. I have a few goals in my elife, one is to establish a paliamentary monarchy in a country that will have a heraditary manarch that the people will adour, but to still have much democracy in the country and nobility. I hope Estonia becomes a Monarchy, but before you ask me I don't want to be a king I wish to serve.
Back to top Go down
Gates Schellinger

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 am

Hello,

I've been playing eRep for almost 6 months. I'm a RL eUS citizen, but I fell in love with the country of Estonia a while back, ever since joining eRep I've told everyone who knew me, that they should add Estonia. The fact that it was added on my RL birthday is icing on the cake.

Let's see, for my eRep career, I'm a multi-term congressman from the state of Delaware (where I call my home in RL), I have also been a General in the eUS military, and have served as an advisor/honorary member of the Joint Cheifs of Staff (the military command) in the US.
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 am

Happy to have all of you aboard with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Locke

Jonathan Locke

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Intro   Introductions EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Gentlemen,

I've only recently been playing as compared to most, a measly two months, but I am learning quickly. While I haven't done much in my eLife as of yet, I plan to do my part in establishing a strong eEstonia. I'll do my best, and I have a few ideas that might benefit us quite well.

Valete.
Back to top Go down
baltikum

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi:)

I have played this game since the beta times. i have been a congress member several times, i have been immigration minister several times,PP one time and i have also been the country president.

but i quited, and im now back on a new user. to help and serve eEstonia:)
Back to top Go down
Voronwe

Voronwe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi, I'm Voronwe. I've been playing this game for about 5 months. My first and last residence was eSpain. Before that, I was part of the congress of eIndia, right before it was taken over by eIndonesia. My current objective is to help eEstonia build up and protect itself against any threats. I'll do anything I can.
Back to top Go down
Coryj101

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:01 pm

My name's Cory, from the USA IRL, and I've been on eRep for 8 days. Not that this entitles me or anything, but my grandma was from Narva and was in an anti-Soviet resistance of some sort, and when the Red Army came to town she fled for her life. She wound up in Dachau, but she made it to the US in the 50's. Anyway, that's why I'm here in eEstonia.

I run an unofficial non-profit, Social Experiment, which has really taken off and can list many successes. I hope that my project can be of benefit to eEstonia as an instrument of peace. IRL, I'm a political science student with a heavy tilt toward non-profits, public relations, and foreign policy. I've been on board many political campaigns.

Best of luck!

- Cory

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 am

We seem to have many interesting persons here.

The rest of you, please introduce yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Ardordo

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 am

Tere!

I started playing the game 2 days ago so I am just a newcomer here. That's why there is not much for me to say Smile.

The reason of me being in eEstonia is simple, I live in Estonia IRL. I hope we can survive and become a eCountry we could be proud of Smile.
Back to top Go down
IrishLuigi

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Howdy!
I'm Irishluigi.
I started playing 10 months ago.
Used to be congressman for UK (in old beta).
When v1 came went inactive.
Now I'm back and want to help Estonia develop!

PS Sorry about that ridiculous tax scheme.
Back to top Go down
Hamstera

Hamstera

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Tere,

well my eName is Hamstera and i have been playing for amazing 15 days. I'm planning career in politics, in business and few good newspaper articles wont do bad and last but not least i would like to be a superb warrior. Well lets see what will happen.
Enjoy ya all.
Back to top Go down
Germancelticuban

Germancelticuban

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:56 am

I'm Germancelticuban. The name is merely the closest approximation of my ethnicity. Of course, I am a US citizen in RL. I started out in the game more than a month ago, and was, like many of you, bored to death with the eUS. I spent a whole night looking for a different county, and I am enormously happy with my choice, and very proud to be eEstonian.
Back to top Go down
R.Sepp

R.Sepp

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 am

Hello everyone!

This is my first day in this game, first time in this forum and my first post in this forum. So I don't have much to say. I'm in eEstonia because I live in Estonia in real life too. I hope eRepublik conna be intresting and you all see me again.
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:38 am

R.Sepp wrote:
Hello everyone!

This is my first day in this game, first time in this forum and my first post in this forum. So I don't have much to say. I'm in eEstonia because I live in Estonia in real life too. I hope eRepublik conna be intresting and you all see me again.

Welcome! I hope you will find this game interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:19 am

We have grown in numbers greatly the last week, but no introductions are to be seen. Change that.
Back to top Go down
Markus42

Markus42

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm

My name is Markus, I am new to this game and am currently trying to find my way in this confusing sea of propaganda.
I'm in eEstonia, because I am an Estonian in real life as well.
Back to top Go down
Sanitarium14

Sanitarium14

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Im also new to this game in general but i have family in estonia so i decided i would join here =) im still lost on the situation with hungary, i have been trying to fiqure out the major allience systems and things like that, but regardless, hello estonia! i give my life! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piip

Piip

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 am

Hi i am new in this game, but i try to get myself up to date. My English is not so good in writing, but i hope that this won't be a problem. I din't eaven know this game excited before i saw it in forum, and i find it very interesting. I hope to start my own company and i really hope we can get our politics in top. Well i am planning on stay in this game for a while and achieve something in this game.

Hi to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eEstonia :: Public Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: