eEstonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eEstonia

The Official eEstonian Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Romanian Iron Company

Go down 
+3
Junction416
Zauzage
AlexLawrence
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexLawrence

Romanian Iron Company Empty
PostSubject: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:40 am

Hey everyone, I just bought an iron company in East Siberia for Estonia. However, because of my small budget, I won't be able to buy an export license very soon, so I will sell through the donation method until I can buy one.

I am planning on setting up shop in East Siberia until the congressional elections to get wages for the workers and have some iron ready to sell. I will be doing this while we wait until the congressional elections, when I'll be able to return to Estonia and permanently stay and control the company from Estonia.

I am also interested in hiring a few Estonian workers to come work for me in the near future, so that more money goes directly back into Estonian pockets. You will have the chance to fight and earn battle experience in Romania, and raise your wellness, all the while producing iron that will be sold exclusively to Estonian gun makers (there's only an Norwegian license, and Romania's at war, so no selling can occur on the open market in case you think I'm selling elsewhere). Please let me know if you want to sign up.

No jobs are available at this time, but if you want to invest some of your gold (which will be returned with a healthy profit for you later on) for an increase in quality or an export license please let me know.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to post here or PM me in game.

Last edited by AlexLawrence on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 am

I could borrow you an organisation account, if that is what you need.

What Q is the company? Low Q raw material companies are useless. at least Q3 is needed, if it is going to be able to compete with other companies.

About workers: talk with Derakor, he might help you find workers. That would also be great for the military, as soldiers will be able to train.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1210444
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 pm

I already have an organization in control, I'm just going to work for other Romanian companies to get the RON necessary for the wages.

It is currently Q1, but I will be getting 5 gold in a few days and another 15 as soon as the admins respond to my court case. I'd be willing to take loans and give you a good interest rate to further increase the quality.

I'll talk with Derakor, thanks for the tip.

I also thought this would be a good opportunity for some of our guys to train for war, I'll be happy to employ Estonian soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 pm

I will give you 10 gold if you give 11 gold back later. Deal?
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 pm

We'll handle the rest of this through PM Zauzage. Wink

Anyone else who would like to help in any way feel free to post here and/or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Junction416

Junction416

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:09 am

I would be interested in getting some battle experience. My wellness is to low to fight... but I have a moving ticket already and seeing as I can't run for congress yet i have no problem leaving the country...
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1405835
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:28 am

Junction416 wrote:
I would be interested in getting some battle experience. My wellness is to low to fight... but I have a moving ticket already and seeing as I can't run for congress yet i have no problem leaving the country...

Just make sure you are back to the elections, so you can vote.
Back to top Go down
Junction416

Junction416

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Successfully moved and fought my first battles Smile

Its fun being an Estonian pioneer! As Hemingway once said you can find an Estonian in every port, so my fellow citizens don't be afraid to let your feet loose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1405835
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Junction416 wrote:
Successfully moved and fought my first battles Smile

Its fun being an Estonian pioneer! As Hemingway once said you can find an Estonian in every port, so my fellow citizens don't be afraid to let your feet loose.

I hope you will rank up fast! Just be sure to move back until elections.
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 pm

I am still trying to move ahead with this idea, and currently have 22 gold (this includes 5 bug gold which hasn't been removed yet, so in reality it's 17) as well as around 4 gold in wages. If the admins ever respond I will get my 15 gold back (-5 bug gold, really 10) which makes 32, and once I level up again I will get another 5, which makes 37. With Zauzage's investment, that makes 47. My goal is 60 gold, so that we can get Q2 and an export license, or Q3 and do things in the donation fashion, and I would donate what would be my taxes directly to the government.

I am looking for investors, 5-10 gold, but I will be open to more than that. Please PM me or post here.
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 pm

I would recommend Q3 via donations.
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:02 pm

^^^ Exactly my thoughts.

Alright, the company has been bought, I only need 6 more gold to get to Q3. I can pay you back within a week. Any investors?

Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
JohnAKelly

JohnAKelly

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Porosus

Porosus

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 pm

I can work there. I have skill 5 in land. I need more XP and wellness lol
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:49 am

I'd be happy to take on Porosus as well. Wink

So currently we have Junction416 and Porosus as future workers, as well as someone currently in Romania interested in just working for me. Anyone else?

Exclamation Exclamation

Also, I will need an additional 10 gold. After double checking, I will need 50 instead of 30 gold to upgrade. My fault. Mad

I have been able to raise an additional 10 gold on my own (giving lessons and my level up reward), leaving only 10 left needed for an upgrade. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
SgtMaj

SgtMaj

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 am

Alex, i can give you some, lets talk in IRC later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1382287
Markus42

Markus42

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:38 am

I'd work for you if you have a place for a land skill 2.6 worker.
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 pm

I can't find your profile Markus. Could you link me?

Also, production is about to start, anyone else coming along?

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

And can anyone spare 4 gold? One of my investors lost 4 gold through wellness packs (stupid, I know), so I need someone to fill the gap. Help? Smile
Back to top Go down
Markus42

Markus42

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:06 am

Sorry, i forget i have a different name in game.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1427383
Back to top Go down
JohnAKelly

JohnAKelly

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Donated another 6gold, not 4 gold (oops). I've invest 12 gold so far.

Feel free to keep the extra 2g or send it back again.
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Alright, we're upgrading tomorrow. Full production starts tomorrow. cheers

Last call for anyone who wants to come get some war experience and a job spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romanian Iron Company   Romanian Iron Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Romanian Iron Company
Page 1 of 1