eEstonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eEstonia

The Official eEstonian Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions About the Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Derakor

Derakor

Questions About the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Questions About the Forums   Questions About the Forums EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 am

Hey, just a couple of questions. Are we going to separate the Policital Discussions into 3 areas like Public, Congress, and Federal? Or are those in a different forum alread? I'm unsure since I can't see things.

I'm assuming that the Military will have its own section too, but I'm hoping that can be separated into 2 sub-sections, 1. The Estonian Defence Forces Forums, and 2. The Ministry of Defence.

Also I am making a document with a porposal on how the EDF, and MoD will be forumulated, and what their respective duties entail.

There will also be 2 Divisions in the EDF, Regulars and Reserves, though I plan on using a better name for both.

For more information, just PM me.

Also, I would like to be masked as a eEstonian citizen, since I will be moving on Arpil 8th to Estonia once it is created.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Forums   Questions About the Forums EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:53 pm

The forums are not 100% finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Forums   Questions About the Forums EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 pm

I fgured, but I'm just asking either way.
Back to top Go down
replicahandbags12

PostSubject: replica handbags   Questions About the Forums EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:06 am

Why is there such a good post?I have never seen such an exquisite master piece even though I have been vertical and horizontal networks for many years.replica handbags
Back to top Go down
kelly219

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Forums   Questions About the Forums EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 am

Do you know about replica purses? Here, please go to toplvbags.com.
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions About the Forums   Questions About the Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eEstonia :: Public Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: