eEstonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eEstonia

The Official eEstonian Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Estonian Defence Forces

Go down 
+10
Zauzage
Ardo
Germancelticuban
num13ers@hotmail.com
AlexLawrence
Coryj101
Voronwe
Mitsunari Ishida
SgtMaj
Derakor
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Derakor

Derakor

The Estonian Defence Forces Empty
PostSubject: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 am

Hey if you guys can, and have joined or enlisted to the EK/EDF, please ensure to check it regularly for orders, the roster to see your rank, and other important things for your military career.

If you know someone who is interested in joining the EDF, please tell them to fill out the form in the New Citizen Lounge, thread is called "The EK/Estonian Defence Forces."

If you have enlisted but are not yet masked as a Soldier, please post here in this format:

eRep Username:
Forum Username:

This way I get get you masked and know who you are. Otherwise I won't be able to mask you or assign you an in-forum rank.

List of people who need to do this:

It would be easier if you guys used your in-game names on the forums, that way leads to less confusion.

Thank you.

Last edited by Derakor on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SgtMaj

SgtMaj

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 am

i just sent the app.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1382287
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 am

You've been Masked.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari Ishida

Mitsunari Ishida

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

I have sent a application. I will serve as a loyal samurai, Derakor-sama
Back to top Go down
Voronwe

Voronwe

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 pm

I sent my application. I'll help wherever is needed.
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Ok go on the roster if you can see it, if you still can't just tell me, and look at the list I have up there, if its there tell me so I can mask you appropriately and have you put on the roster. Also, be sure to check the EDF forums regularly! Its important that you look at it.

So please look back at the first thread and see if your name is not on that list before you contact me about not being able to see the EDF part of the forum. If you name is on there, then follow the format I've laid out.
Back to top Go down
Coryj101

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 pm

I sent in the form asking to be placed in the EDF Logistics Division, but I don't know yet if that's what I want to do. Is there anything you can tell me to help finalize my decision, or is it not open for discussion now?

- Cory
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Its always open for discussion, it was just put there so you would think about it. You can still go into whichever one you want. The Logistics Division will just basically be providing gifts to soldiers from the Estonian National Army, in order for their health to remain relatively fine. Also I may get the ELD to help with supplies to the troops.
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Logistics division will also be allowed to fight yes? My Lt. rank and 7 strength shouldn't just be thrown away.
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Yes you will be allowed to fight, the only division that won't be able to offensively fight will the the Reserve Forces, Reserve Forces can only defend.
Back to top Go down
Coryj101

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:49 am

So, am I in? How do I tell? N00b question, I know.
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Once I have masked you, then you know you are in. After which I'll put you in the roster then you can go in and see your rank and where you were placed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari Ishida

Mitsunari Ishida

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:17 pm

I, Mitsunari Ishida(Antonio J. M. Villalobos), do solemnly swear, that I will support and defend the sovereignty, independence, and integrity of Eesti/Estonia against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and loyalty to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Vabariigi President and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the Eesti Kaitsevägi/ Code of Conduct. I will keep the Eesti Kaitsevägi honourable, and refrain from devaluing Estonia and the Eesti Kaitsevägi by any means.
Back to top Go down
Coryj101

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm sorry, I think I'm still too new. How do I know when I'm "masked?" Where do I look at the roster?
Back to top Go down
AlexLawrence

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:16 am

Anyone who doesn't want to be a fully active member of the EDF doesn't mean you don't have to join it, join anyways as a Reserve Forces member, where you don't have to be active until Estonia comes under attack.

For anyone who wants to be actuve, join Estonian National Army or the Estonian Logistics Division.
Back to top Go down
Voronwe

Voronwe

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:43 am

Why did you put me as a corporal? I have a the sergeant rank!
Back to top Go down
num13ers@hotmail.com

num13ers@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:31 pm

I just sent in my app.
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:15 pm

In-Forum and In-Game ranks are different. Just because you are a Sergeant in-game, doesn't mean you get Sergeant in-forums. The In-game and out-game structuress vary exponentially.
Back to top Go down
Germancelticuban

Germancelticuban

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:24 pm

I sent an app, how do I tell I've been masked?
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 pm

You'll know when your name goes from the blue you have now, to the purplish.
Back to top Go down
Voronwe

Voronwe

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:18 am

Derakor wrote:
In-Forum and In-Game ranks are different. Just because you are a Sergeant in-game, doesn't mean you get Sergeant in-forums. The In-game and out-game structuress vary exponentially.

Ok. Thanks for the explanation Smile
Back to top Go down
Derakor

Derakor

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Sarah Pain, Ardo Abel, SirKalmer, E.T.V and Jaani need to tell me what your in-forum name is so you can be masked!
Back to top Go down
Ardo

Ardo

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:08 am

Derakor wrote:
Ardo Abel, need to tell me what your in-forum name is so you can be masked!

Well "Ardo Abel" is my game name and forum name is "Ardo"

Good Lock.
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 am

Derakor wrote:
Sarah Pain, Ardo Abel, SirKalmer, E.T.V and Jaani need to tell me what your in-forum name is so you can be masked!

We should have a rule saying that in game names should be same as the name on the forums.

But these guys have already messed up; admin should change their name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1210444
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Estonian Defence Forces   The Estonian Defence Forces Empty

Back to top Go down

The Estonian Defence Forces
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next