eEstonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eEstonia

The Official eEstonian Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings form the ePoland Government

Go down 
+2
Killswitch
Andrij
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrij

Greetings form the ePoland Government Empty
PostSubject: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am

As Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland I would like to greet you in the new world. The government of ePoland is ready to support your country in this difficult times. As you may know Poland is in Atlantis. Atlantis is a peacfull alliance, so you don't need to fear us. Currently ePoland is figthing with Hungary in Slovakia. I think there is nothing more to say. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1286247 or in this topic. I will try to appoint our Ambassador in eEstonia as soon as possible. We also would like to see your representative in our country as soon as possible.

--
Best Regards,
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Department of Non-Atlantis Countries
Andrij
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Thank you for getting to us so quickly Andrij Smile. We wish to have strong ties with our Polish friends.
Back to top Go down
Andrij

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:58 pm

As a Minister my job is to get as quickly as possible. If there will be any danger from PEACE (Take Over) you can always call us for help.
Back to top Go down
Junction416

Junction416

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:31 am

How does one get an ambassadorship, not that i'm gunning for one Razz
Just a newbie question
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1405835
Andrij

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Well in ePoland Minister of Foreign Affairs appoint's them, but in some countries it's Presidents job.
Back to top Go down
Andrij

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Polish government look's for your representative to talk with till President Elction. That should be an active Person, who has support of the society.
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 am

Greetings Poland!

About the representative, I think Killswitch is a good choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1210444
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks Zauzage. Well right now I'm the only person who can get elected. But its all up to the party presidents who win the election.
Back to top Go down
Andrij

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 am

Polish ambassador was appointed. He will arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Garbarek

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 am

I'm here Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrij

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 am

Garbarek wrote:
I'm here Smile

Yep it's him.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:45 am

So your both ambassadors?
Back to top Go down
Andrij

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:47 am

Killswitch wrote:
So your both ambassadors?

I've told you I'm MoFa
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Admin
Killswitch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 am

Ah yes sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Garbarek wrote:
I'm here Smile

Welcome.

How is things going in Poland?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari Ishida

Mitsunari Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:39 pm

I would wish to become a Ambassador for Estonia.
Back to top Go down
Garbarek

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:39 am

Zauzage wrote:
How is things going in Poland?

Now it's not bad. 2 months ago we had 1500 citizens, now we have 3500. We are worried about 25th of April - Hungary and Indonesia are planning TO in our country. They stole one of our parties.
PLN has stabile course:
1 PLN = 0.02 G
Poland is a member of Atlantis and we like it. Romania is our best ally, they gave us Volhynia (high grain) and Galicia (place for training RW's).

We hope that you won't get Take-Over'ed and we wish you luck.

PS If you buy q2 food, buy in The Best eFood :S
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm

How did it go in these elections?

BTW, you fired me from The Best eFood. Not profitable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form the ePoland Government   Greetings form the ePoland Government Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings form the ePoland Government
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eEstonia :: Public Forums :: New Citizen Lounge-
Jump to: