eEstonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eEstonia

The Official eEstonian Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+19
R.Sepp
Germancelticuban
Hamstera
IrishLuigi
Ardordo
Coryj101
Voronwe
baltikum
Jonathan Locke
AlexLawrence
Gates Schellinger
Mitsunari Ishida
Charles Martel
Killswitch
CptRixuu
arfn24
Derakor
Kennethernst
Zauzage
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R.Sepp

R.Sepp

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Sanitarium14 wrote:
Im also new to this game in general but i have family in estonia so i decided i would join here =) im still lost on the situation with hungary, i have been trying to fiqure out the major allience systems and things like that, but regardless, hello estonia! i give my life! haha Very Happy

you family lives in estonia, but where do you live ? im just curious
Back to top Go down
Sanitarium14

Sanitarium14

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:18 am

no, i live in Arizona, in America =P its just my great grand father on my dads side came from estonia. its not really a family tree at all. joining estonia seemed like more fun than joining america with everyone else in it =)
Back to top Go down
Zauzage

Zauzage

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:33 am

Sanitarium14 wrote:
no, i live in Arizona, in America =P its just my great grand father on my dads side came from estonia. its not really a family tree at all. joining estonia seemed like more fun than joining america with everyone else in it =)

Did your family flee from the Soviet occupation?
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1210444
vand

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:54 pm

hello.

I've been playing this game for more than a year. I'm Indonesian and I started this eLife in Indonesia. I held some military positions there, as a DoD staff, military attache for eRussia (before eNorway's invasion), elite para leader, and the last one was as a MoD. That was the most hectic days in my eLife and had caused negative impacts on my RL for a few times, so I decided to step down from my position and held no official positions after that.

I moved to Estonia to have a new eLife experience. a peaceful life, far away from those artillery shells. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eEstonia :: Public Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: